What’s the Difference with Fear Free?
Fear Free care requires additional training for our veterinarians and staff so they can learn the proper techniques for reducing fearfulness, anxiety, and stress in pets. These techniques include:
• Gentle, low-stress handling/restraint
• The use of artificial dog and cat pheromones in the practice
• Optional use of pre-appointment calming medications
• Treats to distract pets during treatment
• Positive reinforcement
• Clear and thorough communication with pet owners
• Strategic pain management
Reach out to us to find out more about Fear Free visits and what to expect!